Check out my security
What is PIPEDA?
The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (of Canada)
Gives you the right to:
- know why an organization collects, uses or discloses your personal information;
- expect an organization to collect, use or disclose your personal information reasonably and appropriately, and not use the information for any purpose other than that to which you have consented;
- know who in the organization is responsible for protecting your personal information;
- expect an organization to protect your personal information by taking appropriate security measures;
- expect the personal information an organization holds about you to be accurate, complete and up-to-date;
- obtain access to your personal information and ask for corrections if necessary; and
- complain about how an organization handles your personal information if you feel your privacy rights have not been respected.
My Ideal Clients
Medium and Small Sized Businesses Who Need Top Notch IT Support.
I design WordPress websites, and maintain them. This also means that I them meticulously, which is critical.
I provide day to day support to Mac and Windows users.
I use a Remote Monitoring service, which I provide for free, for up to 2 devices. I also provide Maintenance for paying clients.
While I provide limited Linux support, that is not supported by my RMM (Remote Monitoring & Maintenace) servive.
I love setting up new G Suite domains and also support existing ones.
I also provide Office 365 admin and provide user support, for those people who do not want to use Google.
That I Protect Your Information
This Act requires me to:
- obtain consent when I collect, use or disclose your personal information;
- supply you with a product or a service even if you refuse consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information unless that information is essential to the transaction;
- collect information by fair and lawful means; and
- have personal information policies that are clear, understandable and readily available.
Like any other IT services provider in Canada, I am responsible for protecting your personal information, under the PIPEDA Act.
While using my services, I may have access to your sensitive electronic data, and perhaps even your email.
I take such privileged access to clients’ information very seriously.
My priority is to help them to prevent financial loss and disruption. Let me help you to guard against potential damage to your online reputation.
— Norman Atterbury
Read reviews of me
In The Usual Places
Since my reviews are strewn about the Internet, I categorized them. Read for yourself how other people experienced working with me.
Read my reviews which Google approves of.
Recommendations & reviews on Facebook.
Read my reviews which Yelp approves of.
See my reviews which Yelp’s algorithm hides.
I’m based in Calgary, AB
Technology allows me to operate remotely
Given that I live in Calgary, I limit my travel to the city limits of Calgary.
Thanks to RMM tools, I can monitor and manage computers anywhere. While my tools do not limit me to Alberta (or Canada), time zones dictate my reach.
— Norman Atterbury
Based On Time And Material
COVID RatePricing in CAD
- Replaces any higher rates, and will remain valid until the end of 2021, or when our economy bounces back from COVID-19.
Project RatePricing in CAD
- Applied to high volumes of work plus website design and maintenance. Websites UPDATES billed at $65/hr.
Standard RatePricing in CAD
- This was my regular rate before COVID-19. It applies to consulting and support during onsite visits and shopwork.